In Case You Were Wondering

Air Wick plug in air fresheners are non-toxic.  And, if you suspect that your baby pulled it out of the wall and took a bite of the spongy perfume part while you were in the bathroom, all you need to do is flush their mouths out with water and keep an eye out for other symptoms.

All of this information is courtesy of poison control.

Maybe I’ll be changing a very nice smelling diaper later on.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s